Aces;
Good afternoon, nearing evening truly, I trust you and your fine family are well.

Someday if you're so inclined, I'd love to hear the story of the guardian angel - either by PM, text or even better in person on the back deck sometime, but please put it on the list of "to do" items.

The one and only time we went through Europe was late 1975 and when you mentioned how different the world was in '93 I thought about our trip.

While I don't remember switchblades being for sale in Germany or not - but I want to say yes - I almost convinced my parents to let my buy one in Italy. They had this display which started with about a 1½" tiny little stiletto then going up in increments to one with about a 6" blade. These were the black handled side opening ones like they had in the Godfather movie.

It was a bit weird though in that it was only three years after the mess at the Munich Olympics so the airport guards in Frankfurt had MP5s which was something for a country kid from Saskatchewan to see. A different world for sure.

Anyways I mostly wanted to say hello and wish you all a good 2023.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"