acesneights: "I" am NOT one of the ALLEGED "dozens and dozens" of people who thought Jim Cloward was an egotistical blow-hard like YOU allege!
I met Jim over 55 years ago and traded guns with him, bought guns from him and had him build and repair guns for me!
In fact during those 55 years of interactions with Jim I NEVER once saw him insult anyone!
I even did the preliminary investigation of a burglary at one of his gunshops that was in my patrol district.
I remember when Jim won the Wimbledon Cup with one of his own customized Rifles - YOU don't just do that with "decent" Rifles!
Sheesh!
I only have two of Jims wonderfully accurate Rifles left in my collection but I implore you to pay attention to this - THEY are both way more accurate than just "decent"!
Again, sheesh.
I know numerous shooters who own and shoot/shot his Rifles - NONE of them were just decent accuracy wise or in the looks/function department.
I again shake my head at your blather and must wonder if it is YOUR ego that has run amok?
Not only was Jim a fantastic Riflesmith and artisan he was an enthusiastic Hunter, a very decent human being and a devout Republican!
PERIOD.

Skywag: Those are all especially beautiful Rifles (WAY above just "decent" looking, obviously!) made by Jim Cloward - good for you!
If you don't mind my asking which calibers are they and how do they shoot?
My current Cloward Rifles are both heavy barrels and shoot extremely well.
Again, good for you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy