Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I can't believe anyone would spend that money on a 20 for turkey..

Or a 10.......or a 12......or ANYTHING. 🙄

HOLY CRAP !!!!

Hey, I'm glad you guys brought this up. I saw a guy walk into a damn gun shop the other day when I was buying a new rifle, holding 2 turkey guns. One camo 835 and the other an old 870 express with 3 1/2" chamber. He told the lady behind the counter, whatever you think is fair or $100 each. She is super cool and said, "I think we can do better than that". He walked out with $300.00, but that was still not a lot for what they were. They were well used, but worth more than that. After he left, I could have bought that 870 for $200 even. When I saw this thread, I was thinking, damn you could buy a dog and damn shotgun for $1600.00. Damn near any shotgun choked right will work on a Turkey, if you are using appropriate ammo. Good luck finding them (turkey) though. I suggest you use some of that budget towards the gas money you are going to spend, going to and from your favorite turkey hunting spots..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA