Originally Posted by sns2
I see you’re still slinging the bullshit thicker than ever, Edmhunter. Psychopath. You do all this wealthy hunting and fishing out of your apartment.

Hope you’d turned a corner, but no such luck.

Least here I can tell you how full of [bleep] you are.

I’m gonna have to see if you’re telling the boys you shoot pie plates at 500 yards offhand.

Well, Well, Well if it isn't sns2, do you mind if I call you sfb2, it describes you way better after all you are a S For Brains by a factor of 2.

You did notice that I did not respond to your idiotic PM and deleted it, didn’t you sfb2? God you are like a scorned woman stalking a lover after she gets dumped.

I predicted long ago that you, the biggest Moron and Posse Leader that Alberta Outdoorsman ever produced, would be on my trail and here you are, no surprise to me sfb2. The guy that almost single handedly destroyed and sucked the life out of a once great Hunting Forum and banned so many great hunters, that you trashed the site, you are so pathetic, you calf moose, killing freak.

Here is an example of one of your Brain Dead, Blowhard posts, knocking our American friend’s here, just a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted by sns2
Hey RickshawT. What kind of phuqqing moron are you? A [bleep] ton of you guys gas your [bleep] trucks up cheap with our oil we sell you at a outrageous discount. Check it out phuqstick. But hey, you graduated from at least gr 6, so carry on.

So you think it’s smart to ridicule our American friends on a beautiful American Hunting forum? That is how stupid and ignorant you are sfb2, your true colors really shine with that post.

While you are at it why don’t you slam the Huskemaw here like you did on AO? If I recall correctly, you called it the Huskamowmow, and spouted off about how American Designed Scopes are trash. You are such a low brow azzhat.

After that why don’t you post the picture of the calf moose that you shot a couple of years ago, then post the picture that you posted on AO where you almost cut off your thumb when you butchered it, you cannot get any dumber then that sfb2.

Regarding freehand shooting some people can do it and some people can’t do it. You are obviously in the can’t category you looser. Matter of fact you should give up hunting, before you accidently shoot someone.

By the way dummy I live on a lake in a custom built home, not in an apartment Idiot. Below the picture of you wearing your prosthetic breasts is a picture of some pelicans I took from my shoreline sfb2.

If I recall correctly, your a teacher and you teach remedial woodworking, this is you in the picture below correct?

Do us all a favor and take your trash back to AO, where you belong, alright sfb2,

KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/19/23.

KB