Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by sns2
I see you’re still slinging the bullshit thicker than ever, Edmhunter. Psychopath. You do all this wealthy hunting and fishing out of your apartment.

Hope you’d turned a corner, but no such luck.

Least here I can tell you how full of [bleep] you are.

I’m gonna have to see if you’re telling the boys you shoot pie plates at 500 yards offhand.

Hello sfb2 aka sns2,

We are still waiting to see the picture of your trophy calf moose and your butchered hand, what's holding you up sfb2?

In the neurotic PM that you sent me last week, which I delete without responding, you stated that "the Alberta Outdoorsman forum has gone to chit", what a laugh I had.

Let me give a clue why, it's because you were moderating the site, you moron! You and your brain dead Ilk have banned some of the most knowledgeable hunters and fisherman in Alberta, because they confronted you with your BS.

Before I was banned I PM'ed with several of these people on the Banned list below, they all think that you are a world class Azzhole, me included.

You will notice that I put my handle first on the list, because I am proud to be on the list of intelligent hunters that know more about hunting and fishing than you will ever know about the subject. It's anti-free speech fruits like you that destroy great forms, dummy.

So now you know why AO has in your words "Has gone to chit" it's because of idiots and liars like you. So me being banned from your little circle jerk isn't a one off, it's par for the course sfb2.

Partial list of excellent and knowledgeable Alberta Hunters and Fishermen that are Banned AO Members

Edmhunter
Kurt505
purgatory.sv
^v^Tinda wolf^v^
HunterDave
Norwest Alta
gitrdun
rugatika
RandyBoBandy
waterninja
IronNoggin
bobalong