Originally Posted by meat sticks
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Thank you meat sticks,

These Internet Bullies sns2, pathfinder76, hunterdave and stumplejumper are all part of the Posse I have talked about here before, they are all friends and are members of Alberta Outdoorsmen. The worst hunting forum in Canada, because they destroyed it with their BS.

They are cowards that co-ordinate attacks on posters they do not like and try to get the member banned they have done it to me twice before first on Alberta Outdoorsmen, then Canadian Gun Nutz. It's a game for them and they disgust me.

I knew this thread would draw them out, boy was I ever right. Now that everyone knows who the posse members are, maybe they will stop following and harassing me. I would not be surprised if they bring in more Posse members to continue their stupid attacks because they are relentless and do not have any morals or ethics and sick individuals.

I also sent you a thank you PM, so Thanks again!

KB

You clearly misunderstood, I'm not supporting you or your other partners in crime here in any way. Your behavior is childish, along with the rest involved in this nonsense. Take it to PM's!

I appreciate that!

I spelled it out for everyone to see. This BS has to end and this may just bring an end to it.

This is what they want, fighting until I am banned, do you understand now? Like I said sns2, pathfinder76, albertadave and stumplejumper are all sick trolls.

Thank you,

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/21/23.

KB