Originally Posted by JMR40
I have never tried to set it with a custom dial. I run the numbers through a ballistics calculator and print out a cheat sheet. That way I can use the scope with more than one load and even move it to another rifle.

I have one on a 22 that I use to shoot out to 250 yards. I zeroed at 50 and had to use the old "trial and error" method to determine where to set the dials for various ranges between 50 and 250. I ran out of adjustment at 250.

A MQ Fixed Fhuqker has more on the reticle alone,than CDS does on the erector. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

For Long Range Rimfire,I tend use 75 MOA of inclination,whether in Custom rails I ordered from Bob,or adding 'Horn rings to frost a lesser rail. This grants 50 Mil's all in,as a minimum,from a 50yd zero...which is 700yds+. Hint.

In fairness however,CZ's are Goat Fhuqk Rimfires and can't begin to hang with anything good. 'Course a SFP Reupold for a Kchunt that Don't Shoot and the absence of parallax control,only adds to the Raging Estrogen Brokedick HILARITY,espoused by the OP. As an aside,OEM CZ rings suck ass and I quickly had them fail. Bob' rail does nice things there,but the Rifle is simply fhuqking lacking in all regards. Hint.

If only because KenBitchAgain is glued to my EVERY fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Pardon reality and wares that exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."