I really do not think that going back to law school would be the "right" choice for this young woman...

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone: I personally think two stars is a pretty charitable rating for something that you feel is too “penis-y.” But hey, the sound is good though. Also, a major thing that this review made me wonder about is what it would really feel like to have penises in your ears. I feel like having penises in your ears would either feel a lot warmer or a lot colder than you expected, due to the circulation or lack of circulation in the penises involved. Gosh, when I started writing professionally seven years ago, I never thought that I would end up writing that sentence. Anyway. Penises in ears. I feel like they’d be a lot warmer or colder in your ears than you’d think. “Hey, this penis in my ear is surprisingly chilly.” Etc. I don’t think I can keep on doing this professionally after writing that sentence. Maybe I need a new career. Maybe I should go back to law school or something.

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 03/03/23.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.