Bic pens for women:

For girly hands
BIC
VIA AMAZON.COM
Back in 2012, Bic made the mistake of mansplaining writing to women—”thin barrel to fit a woman’s hand”—with their line of Bic for Her Pens. The Internet was not amused:

“If I write something with these pens, does that mean whatever I write is still wrong?”

“I’d really like to buy a pack of these pens; but I probably need my father’s or husband’s permission first.”

“Not pink enough. I was disappointed to find that only one fifth of the pens I received were pink. Or, maybe more, I can’t do math.”

The man’s version takes a beating too
bic-man
VIA AMAZON.COM
Bic has since discontinued its For Her line (wonder why?), but people still like to make a point about pens. The standard black ink version of the old school writing implement received these reviews on the U.K. Amazon site:

“Does it use invisible ink? I tried filling it with invisible ink but got in a horrible mess because I couldn’t tell when it was full. Also can’t tell whether it’s run out or not.”

“Incompatible. Simple instrument in classic black with nice slimline profile. It allows me to write proficiently in English, pretty bloody awfully in French.”

Some people even find this version offensive, if for different reasons:

“What, no V chip? You’d think, with all of the new anti-obscenity laws, that this pen would have a V-chip installed. It DOESN’T!!!!! You should see some of the filthy words and drawings that my children were able to write with this product. I am going to file a formal complaint with the FCC.”

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.