years ago at Gillete , Wyoming at O. Heins wild game processing building we were skinning animals , hanging and water rising these animals when a discussion started about a 22 Savage Hi-Power and using 224 bullets instead of 227 bullets in David`s old 99 take-down Savage 22 Hi- Power ,this rifle had a lift up old peep on the rifle. a older gentleman named Darrell who also was skinning with us said that would never work well . i went outside to take more garbage out in back of the building and there was about 20 antelope grazing about 300 yards away and David said i will get my rifle and prove those 224 bullets work just fine and the bet was on. so we went behind building again David brought the old Savage 99 Hi-power ,ammo and a 5 gallon bucket . well those 2 argued some more and the bet was if the doe antelope was shot and it had to be 1st shot , Darrell had to go gut the antelope ,drag it back alone and skin and hang it . if David missed the antelope David had to give Darrel 25 bucks David then sat down behind the bucket laid the old 99 Savage on the bucket aimed , and shot the doe antelope 1st shoot at around 300 yards, then handed Darrell his doe tag and walk back into shop without saying anything except let Darrel do his bet deal. man it was funny ! Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman