Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by kingston
I'm on a chili no beans, no tomatoes kick. Three pounds of bonless beef ribs cut into 1/2" cubes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pard, First off, I'm all about trying new things in the kitchen, and your no-bean, no-tomato chili definitely fits the bill. Using beef ribs instead of ground beef is a great way to add some extra texture and flavor to the dish. One thing I'd suggest is adding some additional spices to really make the flavors pop. I'm thinking cumin, smoked paprika, and maybe some chili powder or cayenne pepper for some heat. You could also try adding some chopped onions and garlic for added depth of flavor. When it comes to cooking the beef ribs, you'll want to make sure they're well browned on all sides before adding any liquid to the pot. This will help develop a nice crust and seal in the juices. From there, you can add some beef broth or even beer to the pot to create a rich, flavorful base for the chili. Overall, I think your chili recipe has a lot of potential, and with a few tweaks and additions, it could really be a winner. Keep experimenting in the kitchen, and don't be afraid to try new things!

I brown one side only, lots of onion and garlic, 8 kinds of hot peppers, and various spices.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty