Kingmanguy,
Wish I was in Arizona today, its pretty cold outside in Idaho..I will be in Ariz. in Feb if the creek don't rise...I try to get down there every winter of 30 days of team roping..

If I wanted a using rifle I would opt for one of Butch Searcys classics, they are stronger than any English rifle and they are the most accurate doubles I have ever used...

If I wanted a collector then I would look around for a old Francotte or a Jefferys or Army Navy. If you want a high doller gun then a Holland and Holland ain't all that bad.

Caliber wise is always argueable..I love the 450-400-3" and thats about all I hunt with anymore. It has served me well on all maner of DG...The .470 is of course the caliber by which all others are judged and probably the best if you don't mind the recoil..I have used it quit a bit...I also like the 450-3.25" caliber but again recoil can be an issue...The .470 is about my limit and I don't particularly like the recoil of it, thus my choice of the 450-400s as my choice, that and the 450-400 kills as well as any 40 caliber...and I didn't see that much difference in it and a 470, so why take the thump was my take..