David,

I had Bob at D.I.P. build me a run of 75 MOA1913 extended rails for Annie 54's. To date,I've yet to encounter a 54 that wouldn't accept 75 MOA of inclination,with a 6x or 10x MQ and yield a 50yd 22LR zero. My 1717 D HB 'Hummer wears same and a 125yd zero. The guy with the most inclination and erector travel,never don't not win. Said system tends to yield 40 MOA on the erectors,with 10 Mil's laying in wait on the reticle,for a total of 50 Mil's,which is the 700yd line in my atmosphere. Hint.

So with the 75 MOA inclination of the rail,"flat" rings are the correct approach. On say a Vudoo 60 MOA rail,'Horn rings brighten the horizons,by adding more available erector travel to the equation. EVERYTHING below zero on any/all erectors,is 100% fhuqking USELESS. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Nothing is more FUN or will teach more,than Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."