I don't have a 22LR that weighs over 19lbs,with a billet loaded mag. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I have some Flyweight Rimfire Bitches too. Hint.

NOTHING will as quickly and reliably resolve abilities,as fast as a Skookum 22LR. There's MUCH to be said for seeing what the fhuqk is going on,during trigger break,bullet flight and impact. There are lots of ways to get there and I have all the T-shirts. A Vudon't with a 10x MQ and 70 MOA of extended 1913 inclination,will PINPOINT exactly what the fhuqk is going on and more importantly WHY. Hint.

Teeker do no .284" favors,especially in 7mm RemMag due COAL latitude,RPM and throat geometry. Hint.

That's why this schit is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,as Droolers do their best! It's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Hint.

In "fairness",I only have (5) 7 Whizzum's and a goodly herd of 7mm RemMag's. I'll be unwrapping yet another 700 Custom 7mm RemMag,after a right proper GrandBaby Nap. I'm fairly certain,it was riding Dutch with the 7" RPM 223 Salami Custom 700,I unwrapped earlier today. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."