I had kkm make a 40 barrel for my glock 20 that was throated out enough to shoot 40s loaded to 10mm lengths. It worked awesome with 180s and 200s where the bullets were long enough to seat out and still have enough in the case fir good grip. It also ship standard 40s great.

I'd long load my 40 cases to the same speeda I did my 10mms. It was basically the same 10mm loads just a little less case up the bullet side. I usually loaded 170s in the 40 case to 1280fps at 1.25" or so length. I'd load 200g xtps to 1150 in 40 cases at 10mm length.

It was great because once fired 40 cases were so cheap I'd just load them once and not chase them. I always wanted to pick up more expensive 10mm cases but back surgery prompted me to try long loaded 40s.

I sold my glock 20 after getting my XDM 10mms. I wish kkm would make a 40 barrel for my xdm 10s. I still have my kkm glock 20 barrel in 40 if someone wants to buy it. I just found it in a box downstairs while looking for something else. It has an extra glock 20 spring with it too but I don't recall how many pounds it is.

I also had a few hundred long loaded 40 rounds left after I sold my glock. I've been shooting them in my xdm 10s and m&p 10 just to use them up. They don't headspace right in the 10s but they still shoot well most of the time.

Bb