Originally Posted by StarchedCover
Curious, is this bulk "plinking" ammo or similar to CCI Standard Velocity?

With the 15% off coupon may be worth a try.

StarchedCover
Should be in 50 round boxes like this:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'm not trying to bad mouth it. It seems to be great ammo. I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago. I need to do a little more shooting with it, to be certain it is as good as cheaper Federal Automatch in MY rifle. That may be the kicker though. My rifle seems to be very accurate with just about everything I put in it. In the past, I've shot better groups with Federal bulk. The lube that is on the Tac 22 gets all over your hands too, which I don't like. If you take a rag with you to the range, it's not a huge deal. Just a heads up, if you've never tried it. I know some guys report phenomenal accuracy out of their rifles. In the above post robertham said they also have match ammo, which I found to shoot slightly better than Tac22, but that was a couple years ago and I ran across some of that for a damn good deal. If it were me, I'd buy the Norma match ammo over the Tac22. But again, that is just my personal preference based on my own experience. Thanks to swifty for posting up the discount code!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA