Originally Posted by robertham1
Tac22 has always been a great value. There are some lot to lot variances as with any ammo, but for the price tac22 is offered at, especially when it’s on sale, it’s a solid better than average ammo. Sometimes when things are just right, one can get a decent group…. Two separate range trips, two separate Anschutz, 5 shots each, same lot of tac22

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload pic

Looking good buddy. The lot I have right now sucks. ha ha.. Just tried it in my MK2 FVT and it does not like it at all. It shot federal automatch, Federal power shok, and every other ammo I tried today much better than the TAC22. It was raining today, and very cold, so I did not want to shoot more than 1 rifle. I wanted to shoot my new pistol today too, but the weather was too crappy...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You just never know what a rifle is going to like, until you try it. Every rifle is different, but I'm not expecting great results from this lot of TAC22 out of my single shot either. We shall see on a better day.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA