Originally Posted by shootem
There are dire times ahead. Any mind capable of free thought can see this. Our Republic is under attack from within. The powers we have long fought against have invaded our political and social infrastructure while those accepting responsibility for day to day freedom have gone about their duties responsibly. Now we are under assault from communists and demonics masquerading as “progressives”. The free press paradoxically supports the very movement that will take away all freedoms. The gluttony for bizarre, reprehensible, immoral, criminal, socially unsupportable chosen lifestyle has removed all use of logic and replaced it with pure hedonistic emotion of the most uncivil and horrible bent. We the Prople are at war with the powers of darkness; a war declared unashamedly by those most despicable to not only science but our God as well.

So what will be the consequence? This assault will not and must not be ignored. We have retreated repeatedly into the realm of acceptance defined by personal rights and personal responsibility. It has gone for naught. Those rising against freedom have taken that given and demanded more. And more. And more. There are no concessions left. We are against the wall. Demands of late must not only be denied but suffer counter demands. We the People stand righteous. We the People have Constitutional Law as a basis. We the People have the power of both religious and natural law as our shield. We the People are right and our opponents are wrong. We must never more compromise; freedom demands that be so.

And so I reprint here the philosophy stated many times before. To my enemies, you will no longer be tolerated. I have nothing more to lose. The following is a warning to heed:

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

One of the best quotes I’ve ever read. Thanks for sharing.