You took the words right outta my mouth!
I’m convinced that we Christians are literally are entering the Tribulation period that John warned us about in Revelations.
To try to deny that this is spiritual warfare for the very soul of the nation and our children only shows how benighted you have to be to not see it!
The Christian church is persecuted, and the forces of darkness are aligned against our kids. Who but Satan himself would try to introduce homosexuality and perversion to grade school children?
My soul is prepared, but I truly worry about Ben and my DIL. My Mom instilled me with the faith of a child in Christ’ salvation.
But they’ve grown up in a completely different world, and I’m afraid Carol and I didn’t do as well as our parents did.
I pray I’m wrong and I pray that God still has a purpose for this nation.
I know I’ve read that quote several times over, but I don’t recall ever hearing the source of it. Whoever said it deserves the credit due, because surely right now, it’s words to live by.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden