Originally Posted by pete53
let`s wait and see what happens with the section corner rule in Wyoming this year. i believe all of us will be able to corner cross the corners in all states and the people that own land in these situations that don`t agree have been way to selfish for many years .

This is going to be a big fight if the court says we can corner cross . The western residents here say ," you can go on federal land all you want".. However there is a lot of land that non residents and residents cant go on. It was the dumbest thing to cross corner federal land . I never saw anything like it in the midwest. I hope the court lets us cross corner. It only makes sense . However you can bet there will be some real A holes that will physically try to stop people from cross cornering on to federal land. They will come out with guns to intimidate , they will block roads , and likely flatten out of state license plate tires. Count on it. There are many out there that honestly believe it is " their " land.
As for Wisconsin, I dont think $185? is much , and honestly, I dont mind them at all. I see grouse hunters all the time in NW Wis. and deer hunters too. I even tell the grouse hunters where I seen a lot of grouse . It does not bother me at all . It helps pay the DNR , despite I am suspicious that much is wasted ,,, ,, it is a government agency , so... Non residents help pay for the DNR buying land and lease land from some private land owners for access and to hunt. I only went non resident one time, that was Minnesota for a bear . It was about $200 in 2003. Not bad. They were even nice to this Packer fan in northern Minn. I would also like to add that most NR hunters hunt private land with friends and do good , or they hunt public and their success is very limited anyway

Last edited by ihookem; 04/01/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23