Looks fairly complete to me.

As far as a range rod goes, my philosophy has been to use the ramrod for all shooting and cleaning. First reason being that it builds muscle memory for yanking it out and putting it back in the thimbles (and get in the habit of putting it back in the thimbles after loading each shot - you'd be surprised at all the mishaps that can happen to it otherwise). Second reason by dispensing with the range rod it's one less thing to schlep to the range. Just get the cleaning implements fitted to the ramrod. And don't forget to get a ball puller that fits the rammer too, because sooner or later....

Cleaning solution? Save a few beans and just use hot soapy water. It's worked just fine for centuries. If the barrel is easily dismounted from the stock, just do so and take it into the shower with you. Sluice the barrel at the same time you sluice yourself.

Powder charge tubes? Meh. Just a bunch more things to clutter up your shooting bag. Get a horn and a powder measure, it's not that much slower to load with - especially after you've mastered it.

Newbies are always identified by all the gadgets, doodads, and superfluous stuff they festoon themselves with and cram into their shooting bags and possibles bags. The K.I.S.S. principle applies here as well as with everything else in this man's world! When I head to the range I grab the rifle and shooting bag (with horn attached), and just go. I see guys dragging chests full of crap with them and I just shake my head.

Addendum: patch lubricant, I've used nothing but spit for about 50 years for everyday shooting (again with the KISS principle). As you start the loading process, pop a patch into your mouth and by the time you're done dispensing the powder it's well saturated and ready for use. When I load up to head into the woods I lightly grease the patch with bear grease because I don't want a wet patch hugging the powder charge for hours. Any of the proprietary patch lubes will serve that purpose. Advantages of spit patch: it's about as cheap as you can get, if you can work up some saliva that's one less thing again to schlep to the range, and it cleans the bore each time you ram a ball home (but any lube solution would/should do that too).

Last edited by gnoahhh; 04/05/23.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty