Sooner or latter, you will need a nipple pick, ball puller, and a patch worm. WHEN you need those, nothing else will solve the problem. Don't wait until you need them as you will be out of commission until you have it. I also recommend a spare nipple, just in case.

You list a few things I never use. Wads, and powder tubes. If you are hunting stay with a grease or oil based patch lube. It will not dry out or freeze in your barrel where spit or water based lube will.

Many things will clean a muzzle loader, from plain water to Moose milk and every thing in-between. Everyone has their favorite and reasons they think it is best. As long as you are removing all the fowling it doesn't seem to matter.

Any good gun oil will prevent rust.

Books: The Muzzle-Loading Cap Lock Rifle by Ned Roberts. Because you have a Hawken style rifle You might enjoy The Hawken Rifle by Charles Hanson Jr. and The Plains Rifle by Hanson.

Don't over load your shooting bag with items that are not necessary to operate and maintain your rifle.

Powder containers, capper style, ball blocks, Powder measures, all these things are personal choices. If it works for you that's all that matters unless you are trying to fit into a specific time and place in History.

You have a learning curve ahead of you. Enjoy the process and good luck.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775