Both of you guys have told us you shoot competitively, but I never saw anything submitted. Unless I missed it.
Sorry...not interested. When I was a kid, I enjoyed wringing as much accuracy as I could from Dad's rifles (mostly hunters) off the bench. It no longer interests me. You get to a point where it's shooting good off bags, then what? My interests have evolved into areas where my skill and abilities are the bigger part of the equation. An accurate rifle is still important, and part of the equation, but an accurate rifle for me is a given and a starting point. The challenge of pointing the rifle out of position without benefit of a bench or bipod is where it's at for me. I don't enjoy it because I'm good at it or it's easy...it's the opposite; I enjoy it because it's hard and it challenges me. I think I'm more likely to post pics of my fails than my brag groups.

I'll tell you what; I've got a few projects I'm trying to carve out time for. I've got some spare parts I'm thinking about slapping together into a scope upper which means I'll be function and accuracy checking. I'll make you a deal; I'll post groups if you go out and shoot a registered Across the course Highpower Rifle Match and post a link to your results. You might just enjoy it!

Last edited by ChrisF; 04/10/23.