Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even though you already have one, it's hard not to recommend another WOA for a near sure bet, accuracy wise, in the price range.

Not much of a LaRue fan & a lot of variable reports, but their upper / rail attachment system is solid. But I do use their triggers & grips. Some people love 'em.

MM
This is solid advice.

FWIW if I was going budget I'd buy a 200 buck BCA upper and see if it made me happy. And if not then I"d pursue putting a barrel on it that was better. Actually I'm so sure the BCA would be good enough for a truck gun even if its not MOA or under, that I'd keep that and just then head towards White Oak and tell them what you desire as far as cost and weight etc...
Their Wilson barrels years ago where really decent for lower bucks, as they got the blanks and set up and chambered so a bit more than a Wilson factory tube. But all around better deal in the end.

There are others I"m sure. I simply never found the need to move forward after finding White Oak. That says they kept me happy.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....