Originally Posted by hillestadj
No idea when it was, young. 95% probability it was liberated from dads beer fridge in the garage so it would have been a High Life.

I dont remember neither. I do remember when I was 9 , my cousin got married and I jumped on the bar stool and asked my other cousin for a beer. He gave me half of one. I remember on a Saturday evening when dad and his crew ,, all Germans got out the cooler of beer after finishing a house. I just took a beer and drank with them.. In Wisconsin, that is the way it was , especially in the German community. I never thought anything of it. I also used to find beer on Sunday mornings doing my paper route. I'd come home all proud and tell dad I found some more beer. Kids would toss it at night to ditch trouble if they thought a cop was going to pull them over. I was likely 5 yrs old when I had my 1st beer. Dont even remember , never thought anything of it and have not had 10 beers in 35 yrs. I dont drink.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23