Originally Posted by funshooter
I have one of their 8 X 80 Hubble telescopes.
I also have a very good Swaro.
The March has better Glass even set at the same magnification.

I would Love to have one of the March hunting Scopes but the funds are not in my pocket like they were when I purchased the 8 X 80

I took my March to my favorite Gun Store when I received it.

We compared it to almost every Scope in the Store and they had Nightforce , Swaro's as well as many others.

One of the Nightforce scopes they had was the exact same price as I paid for the March.

Every Sales Rep and even a few Customers agreed that the March had the best glass out of all of the scopes we looked threw that day.

March has released the follow on version of your March-X 8-80X56 "Hubble"; it's called the March-X 8-80X56 HM WA Majesta. It features Super ED glass now, compared to the ED glass in your scope. The Majesta also has a wide-angle eyepiece with an AAOV of 24degrees. I've been playinf with a prototype for about a year now and the production model is now available. It's very spendy.

The Swaros, the TTs, the ZCOs, the S&B, the Hensoldts, the Marches, they all have great glass. The differences will be in the tweaks and various features such as knobs, reticles, etc. The one standout will be the Mach Majesta in mirage conditions and for its wide angle of view; it's the widest of any SFP scope I know and the IQ is fabulous. For FFP designs, the ZCOs and the TTs have good angle of view, but the widest is the March-FX 5-42X56 HM at 26degree, followed by the March-FX 45-28X52 at 25degrees. The TTs 3-15X50 are at 24 degrees and the ZCOs are all at 23 degrees. The S&Bs that I've looked at are between 21 to 24 degrees. I should check the Swaros.