Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh and Calnum & Buzz, when Ryan was with the BHA, did either of you criticize his views on gun control?

He worked for Kimber the entire time he was on the board, life memberships came with Kimber firearms, both rifles and handguns.

What was there to criticize?
So I take it you were unaware of his stance on gun control at the time? Are you aware now?

Like I've said, and you and your pal liebka can't get through your thick skulls, I met Ryan briefly one time, doubt I said more than a couple dozen words to him.

Just how in the actual hell would I know someone's stance on much of anything when I spoke to them briefly one time?

I would have to guess nobody but his own family and maybe a few close friends knew his stance.

But, like I've said for about the 50th time, i didn't and still dont know the guy.

You and liebka know way more about him than I do. I spend my time advocating for wildlife, public lands, hunting, fishing, habitat.

That's my business. That's what I work for.

Why is that so challenging for you to understand?

I am puzzled as are others as to why you never criticize people like Biden or any of his incompetent appointee's?

Maybe you don't for political favors?

I find it interesting you didn't hesitate to criticize Trump and his supporters.... you are a leftist and leftist lie in order to implement an agenda.

You think you are clever but your deflection and gaslighting is no longer working.

You're clueless and your post here is why I get things done and you never will.

You just don't understand what it takes, sucks to be you.

Ha! Pay attention boys school is in session.