Originally Posted by ribka
For the record Land Tawney , a radical left wing kook and friend of buzzy and the current head of BHA started his career by forming A radical left wing and anti gun lobby called Montana sportsmen for Obama. This is where he started his grift and buzzy met him

Buzzy is this true? Can you confirm this?

Was land Tawney’s father leader of of the Montana Democratic Party and involved in pushing gun bans?

Only a deluded ego cetric fool like like buzzy thinks giving himself awards means anything. Buzzy wouldn’t lifet a finger to just do things for the common good

He’s an ego driven attention whore like his close friend Ryan Busse

Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Still want to lie about camping being illegal on state lands?

Clueless as per usual. Why do lie?

https://dnrc.mt.gov/TrustLand/public-use/Camping

Buzz, my concern is that you have not just come out and said you don't support the tranny/deep state/high taxes/let's go Brandon side.

And while you're free to think and feel how you want, it alarms me that BHA does seem to be more blue than red for sure

I agree with voting for your own concerns, and sometimes on a single issue. But there do not seem to be many conservatives on the board or leadership.

I am not a typical conservative, I am a libertarian. But democrats are a freak show of epic proportions and most people can say that on here pretty loudly.

You haven't. And I surmise it's due to your job and your need to appeal to a wide audience.

Which I get.

But on here, among fellow outdoorsmen, I would hope to see a lot less obfuscation.

I am a current BHA member, but pretty recently. Thought I was doing a good turn for the hunting world. Now I am questioning.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong...I hope I am not wrong on this. But it gives me pause

Don't forget Land's sister Whitney. She's an influential lefty who started her career with Baucus in DC.