The one I hunt out the most is a 6X6, and it is on a wagon where it could be moved if needed, but has sat in the same spot for 4 years. One of my granddaughters has usually hunted with me some, so the size is perfect. I had a 4X6 on 8 foot stilts that I'd hunted out of for many years, but it was blown over and pretty much destroyed during a strong wind storm. I'll build it back the same size, and probably move it. I also was given a piece of old playground equipment that would make a good 4X4 blind if I decide to work on it.

The reason I like the blinds I hunt out of are primarily for comfort and I don't have to worry about the deer smelling me. I have Little Buddy heaters in mine, and can sit there in whatever weather we're having, without having to suffer through the conditions. Believe me when I say that I've spent enough climbing trees and sitting up there precariously on a limb or a little piece of wood, afraid that if I moved, I'd fall. I've killed a bunch of deer like that over the years.........but hunting out of the blinds I use now, has been just as successful, if not more so.