Have a collection of around a dozen, about half from animals I killed and half from hunting companions I was standing alongside. Am not about to go through the collection and take a photo, but will post this one--the single 9.3 250-grain I've recovered after killing a bunch of big game with it from my CZ 9.3x62 from Africa to Alaska, the animals weighing up to around 700 pounds.

This was from a 7-1/2 foot interior Alaska grizzly, angling away at around 50 yards. The bullet entering the right rear ribs, and ending up under the skin on the left side of the neck. It retained 81% of its weight, which isn't exactly surprising since Nosler designed AccuBonds to perform like Partitions, and since around 1990 had been making Partitions from .33 caliber on up so they'd retain more weight.

The smaller-caliber AccuBonds recovered average around 65-70% weight retention, like Partitions. The last I recovered was 150-grain .30 from a .308 Winchester, muzzle velocity around 2850 fps. It killed a whitetail doe at around 75 yards, which was almost directly facing me. It entered just inside the left shoulder and ended up in the left ham, retaining 70.5% of its weight.

[Linked Image]

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck