Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Most of us are always interested in good deals. Price?

A buyer makes the good deal, not the seller. Plus I have little interest in shipping it to America. Here is one available https://www.gunbroker.com/item/987600707
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Man, you know you only paid a hundred dollar bill and a crack rock for that rifle........

You constantly play immature games every time you "try" to sell any firearm. No one mentioned shipping any rifle anywhere. Grow up. No one is going to beg you to buy anything from you. I watched you play the same game on the Alaska forum for years.
I accept blame for this as I should of never even asked you for the price because you have no intention of ever selling it.

The "Original Post" I felt made it clear I was looking in my relatively local area. I am dying (end of life). For what it is worth, I started buying and selling firearms in 1956. I worked at Boondocks Gun Store for two years, and Eight Years at Great Northern Guns, in the off season as a Registered Alaskan Guide. Did all or nearly all the gun shows for 36 years generally had three to five tables, started doing Alaska Gun Shows in 1970 @ the Armory on Lake Hood, Anchorage,

So, I am still learning, after 67 years of buying and selling firearms. I know you have "VASTLY" superior knowledge and experience then myself. However, I have done well buying & selling Gold/Silver/Rolex Watches, Heavy Equipement, Stocks & Bonds, Owned three Alaska Realestate Companies, done several industrial subdivisions and sold them out, bought and sold many aircrafts. I do here-by bow to your massive superior wisdom in the field of marketing.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).