Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
You constantly play immature games every time you "try" to sell any firearm. No one mentioned shipping any rifle anywhere. Grow up. No one is going to beg you to buy anything from you. I watched you play the same game on the Alaska forum for years.
I accept blame for this as I should of never even asked you for the price because you have no intention of ever selling it.

Most "Buyers" know zero about how to negotiate a purchase. Lacking skill, they fall back on the old, Low-Ball the asking price, this "INSTANTLY" communicates to the seller the skills with whom he/she is negotiating. this tells the seller where he/she needs to stand on price.

I once sold a D-8 Dozer to a company for $11,000.00 more than I had earlier told them they could have it for. Was totally the buyer's fault.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).