Originally Posted by coyote268
These Honda and Yamaha ATV's really last. My Daughter has a 06 450 Yamaha and its still running great after all these years and she uses it every day for her horse stuff. I just picked up a 05 660 with winch, additional running lights and some other stuff with 1200 miles and 243 hours in great condition for 4800. It is a beast.

You will like that Griz 660!

I’ve got an ‘03 660 I purchased around 2009/2010 with 68 hrs/800 miles. Found it on eBay Motors but the bike was local so I had the opportunity to view and test drive it in person so I knew it was a good bike.
Seller bought bikes at auctions and fixed them up to sell. He’d just picked this one up, hadn’t even gone through the bike to see if anything was wrong with it. It had a rusty rear rack…the rest of the bike looked almost new. He had it listed for $4,600.
Like I said, I test drove it….offered him $3,800 cash…that’s all I had on me at the moment and was the budget my wife had given me to work with….He said the magic word(Sold!) and I loaded it up in the truck.

Put a new rear rack on it for $180, and the Tamarack front box, $135. It’s been a gem of a bike!
Still looks really good for it’s age. I ride it pretty hard when I do but I do wash it after each ride and have always stored it in the garage, so, I do baby it a bit.😁…still no rust or cracked/faded plastic. Maxxis Bighorns on it now. It’s made about 7-8 trips out West for muleys and elk. Has about 3000 miles on it now….doesn’t get used enough but it’s mine and it’s always ready when I need it.

I’m sure it’ll last another decade or so.😁

Attached Images
IMG_0245.jpeg (14.88 KB, 333 downloads)
IMG_0244.jpeg (15.51 KB, 331 downloads)
Last edited by Leftybolt; 06/20/23.