Have not successfully ran a full mag through gun with a wide variety of ammo. Just changed recoil spring for a Galloway 24lb and changed mag springs with new Springer Xtra power springs. Thought I might have it fixed as I successfully ran a 50 rounds of American Eagle 180gr loads through both mags. I then loaded five rounds in each mag with Sig V-Crow 180gr and gun is doing same thing it was. It noses one of the last rounds in mag, I think 13th into the top of the chamber. Very frustrating as gun has been sent back to Smith one time already and they did actually nothing and sent it back. I bet I have tried to run 250 dollars worth of ammo thru this gun trying to make it work, not counting the new recoil spring and mag springs. I did contact Smith customer service 2 days ago and they are sending me a mag to try.

Anybody have any insight on these guns?

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington