I'd just as soon drive a 6x MQ,rather than fhuqk around. 2 MOA at 600yds,don't even begin to tap it's inherent abilities and it's reticle is easy to hold HARD. Hint.

While I have a couple/few Barkin' ARKEN's and BTR Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitches,the 6x MQ gives up nothing in the fray in 600yd steel. I want my Barkin' ARKEN's at no more than 16x,though I own them all. The BTR Gen2 is tough to whoop for Killing. Locking turrets,mechanical zero stop and daylight BRIGHT illumination,do not suck. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Burris has as of yet,to make anything worth a fhuqk. Trijicon struggles mightily with reticles and their tracking is neither warm or fuzzy. NightFarce tries. Hint.

As SWFA goes,I've a herd of 3-15's in both DMR SFP and MQ FFP's. The FFP's are Skookum. On a Krunchenticker,I prefer the 1-6x HD LitBitch MQ. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Internals mean farrrrrrrrrr more than X's. Hint..................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."