NY , Bronx , south east side of Lubbock Texas
South end of Tucson Arizona , most of Richmond , Va
Most of DC , good bit of Baltimore Md you could literally walk from bright lights and a fun place at the flip of a switch be standing in no man’s land for a cracker
Oklahoma City , can’t remember the name of it right now but upper north west side of NM bikers and Indians at war with each other , spent 4th of July there , they closed gates at the back side of motel so you couldn’t get out , gun shots mixed with fireworks , next morning at day break riding through town to get fuel , a couple bodies laying on or off side walk , one in a pretty good size puddle of blood .
FarmVille that was the name
Kenneth

One I forgot was Colorado Springs , don’t know what end we were on , rolled in there late at night riding shotgun on semi
Reefer was leaking bad , driver stayed in parking lot trying to fix it , I went in to get room .
Walking through a pretty good sized parking lot , there were people screwing everywhere’s. Got close to motel and some weirdo was jumping up and down trying to see what was going on with his tslley whacker in his hand , never paid me no mind
Going up three flights of stairs , trash everywhere, go into lobby and three chalk white fat women with hair colors and dews from hell , smiling and eyeballing me , what can we do for you
In my firmest voice said a room
They got a pouty look on their face , paid and hit the elevator to see what I had paid for
Got on elevator some 7-8 month pregnant gal gets on , you could see the crust in her skin , lots of belly showing
Asked If I was looking for some fun , said no thanks , feel like I just had some , she got off the same floor as me , went different direction , but I kept her in my perifial .
Got to room , door had been patched 4-( times were the lock was busted off
Walked in , pulled blankets and sheets back , looked ok , went in and checked bathroom .
Good for tonight
Got back on elevator , one floor down and it stopped , black guy and white girl get on
One to each side , I deliberately stepped to him and pushed home out of the corner do I had my back to the corner and then in front of me
Gal smiles and asks if I’m looking for a girl friend
Gave a firm no
Got off walked down stairs noticing they’re following about 10 yds back , kept oerifial on them , eyeballing my buddy on top of rig , suddenly I noticed they were gone .
Turned quickly to see them moving fast at 3-5 yds , shoved hand into Fanny pack grabbed G-21 and as it cleared the Fanny they came to a halt and veered off
Dam that was close
Got to my buddy asked him how it was going
Wasn’t making any headway
So J said let’s call it a night , he worked some more and finally tossed tools in tool box and locked them in cab , turned on his alarm and we went in
I pointed out the scenery around us and ran him a discriot of events
Got to room , had a couple beers and he wanted to go to bar and shoot some pool
I said absolutely not , you want to get mickied
So we set , drank a few , I was loookjng at floor when I noticed big crimson spot on rug and apparent drops leading to the bath room
Checked it to see how fresh , nothing came up on toilet paper
Got some sleep , called the owner , he said Fugg it bring it on
So we were in deep Texas by night fall
Other things that could be said about the trip , but I’ll keep them under my hat for now

Last edited by Kenneth66; 10/15/23.