Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In all the years I’ve been here I don’t recall a single interaction between us, mostly because I didn’t care either way but while Larry could rile up the crowd I never heard that he cheated anyone.

Despite the animosity shown towards him he apparently did a lot of deals here, has he actually cheated anyone or is this hate a byproduct of personality clashes?
AFAIK personality clashes.
He seemed to be forthright in his business dealings.
However, was an azz in everything else. JMNSHO.
I was actually hoping he'd show up, as I wanted to see if he was as big an AH in person, as he was online! : D

Mark….Thanks for the straight answer, that’s what I thought but wasn’t sure of.
Pretty sure when someone poses as another individual claiming to be a disabled veteran to cheat their way into a group rifle giveaway it goes well beyond personality clashes. Likewise forming multiple fake identities to post as references to one's self when posing as someone else too shows a level of chitbirdness.

LOL

Rest In Piss Larry Root.

I spearheaded a lot of those veteran rifle give aways, and I don't recall Larry Root trying to claim to be a disabled veteran, or a sock puppet making that claim.... The one I recall there being a big war over, was from a forum member out of Indiana... and I got a lot of PMs. from other forum members telling me that I should not have sent the rifle to the guy in Indiana...
]
Was that Larry Root ( in Indiana? ) or am I thinking of something else? I know that after that incident, we quit doing it anymore after it got abused...with some people making claims that were not true or just made up to try and get a free rifle at other people's expense,.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez