Ok finally got started this weekend, Saturday morning was uneventful saw no deer after having good activity the night before on my cameras. The afternoon hunt was better I saw what looked to be a good buck in the brush 100yds from me but he went directly away from me. Then saw a doe 10 yds behind my stand she started acting fun thought maybe she winded me but then she ran off and a spike and a 4 pt half heartedly chased her.

Sunday mourning was pouring rain so I waited till 9:30 am when it let up to hunt. I sat till noon and saw 1 doe
Sunday afternoon I went to different property the one I kick poacher off, Sat in rear kill stand which is the stand I shot the RailRoad buck from 2 years ago.
I had a doe come out and stay 80yds away in the thick stuff. She worked parallel with me never getting closer. Then her fawn showed up and they crossed into the next property. Just then I heard grunting and scanned to see what it was. I caught the buck again in the thick stuff following near where the doe had traveled. I was only seeing bits and pieces of his rack but he looked good.
He turned to go away and I hit the grunt tube and he stopped and turned and started to walk back my way. I had bow in hand and release locked on so I know burp grunted with my mouth and he came right in on a string, crossed right behind me stand and stopped at 15 yds and had a perfect quartering away shot!
I looked and looked and thought should I ? And in that instant I knew I wasn't gonna fill my tag. I know what else is here and If I have to decide should I or shouldn't I its a no.

Pouring rain again this morning as I type so weather will depend if and when I get out today

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT