Love this thread. đź‘Ť

Mine has been through some iterations as I think I’ve said here in past years. Started as a LSS in 7-08 that was an impulse buy at a local BiMart; it was a special order the original guy had bailed on. My gain! It was “ok” but not very accurate and after buying a Mountain Rifle in 7-08, which IS accurate, I had Pac-Nor rebarrel the Model 7 to .358, but as it was my first rebarrel I biffed and spec’d a numbered profile, complete with long shank. Hogged out the laminate stock to fit it, and ran it that way for years; it actually had many redeeming qualities, including a certain stable solidity in the hand due to the extra weight. Decided to mess with success and pulled the barrel off and had them re-profile it to a Rem Sporter to make it easier to use aftermarket stocks. This is the result.

20” barrel, B&C Alaskan stock, has the stock trigger adjusted to about 3 lbs, which is heavier than my “precision” rifles but perfect for this one where things happen at close range and drenched in adrenaline, haha… Swaro 3-10x42 in Talleys. I love this rifle. Currently running 200-gn Accubonds at around 2650 fps with RL7.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FĂśCK PUTIN!