Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve always been struck by an insatiable wanderlust that compels me to seek new places and new adventures. I can’t stay put for long periods of time without getting anxious to explore but with the state of the world I’m reluctant to go far. We’ve been to all the main islands in Hawaii multiple times, Mexico a dozen or more times and this March we’ll go to the Caribbean for the first time. My wife likes visiting the tropics but we aren’t the type to just lay on the beach, we like doing things. My wife has been around the world a couple times and I’m not far behind her but we were running out of options…places that we wanted to visit that weren’t overrun by ragheads. The South Pacific has always been at the top of my bucket list for travel destinations but I never thought I’d get the opportunity. I’ve long dreamt of diving on the WWII wrecks in the places where battles raged and fishing the blue waters of the wide open ocean in virtually unpopulated areas. Being so remote means far less pressure and more opportunities at BIG fish…

My grandpa was a WWII vet and the sweetest man I’ve ever known. Grandpa was an electrician for Alcoa for 40+ years who was satisfied with the “little things” in life. Grandpa didn’t suffer the wanderlust that my wife and I have been afflicted with but grandpa always dreamed of going to Tahiti. He didn’t care much about Hawaii, I suspect it was due to Pearl Harbor, but he always wanted to go to Tahiti.

Thanks to my favorite airline my world just got a lot bigger, the fish got more trouble ahead and I’m gonna have to start learning the Bimini Twist….👍🏼👍🏼

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...hawaii-and-the-west-coast-302003943.html

Thailand and the Phillipines...... await you my brother ...

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".