Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Aces n 8's the world is not that safe a place anymore especially for American travelers. You might find searching on your computer almost as enlightening and a whole lot less expensive. It is your assets and life to spend though , have at it. Mb

No Sir! I’m not allowing “fear” to imprison me. I WILL however attempt to mitigate the dangers and NOT travel to places that are gripped by unrest like Europe, Middle East, Russia including most former Russian satellite states like Ukraine. 😉. The South Pacific is about as stable as can be expected….being isolated doesn’t hurt. I’ve always loved to travel and I’ve been blessed to have the unique opportunity to do so…..I ain’t squandering that kind of gift. When my wife worries about me flying in bush planes I tell her the same thing every time which is that I’m always right with God. I’m at the unique age where I’m young enough to have fun I’m old enough to not have died a young man. I shoulda died several times already so I’m in high cotton.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~