I am not sure it could be fraud. The customer bought it without being bribed or had a gun to their head. They bought into a foolish investment. It is only making news cause he is a "pastor"... here is my case. Many here buy cigarettes . It is a product that does nothing, except slowly kills you ... Perfectly legal... Alchohol does nothing for you. I'm wrong? The MSDS books list it as a poison... There are People here , had they put all that money in an S&P 500 fund would have Millions, and that does not include lost work, lost health, marriage problems, and can you say drunk driving tickets? Ouch, right?? Just one dollar a day in the market for 50 yrs. would have fetched you $176,000 and likely tax free to boot. Five bucks a day ( and that is common here) would have brought you $880,000. Make it clear, I don't care , as long as you don't drive drunk. It is up to all of us to spend our money how we want. If they are so stupid that they buy a fake coin, that is up to them. I don't care, I watch my own bobber. My next investment is in Utilities like FUTY and Wisconsin Energy ( wec) . I put my money where I think it is best.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23