Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by 5thShock
The long, manly trigger pull is part of what makes the 442 in my pocket safe.

That's also what makes them suck at distance and against multiple targets, aside from being slow in those applications. People like Mackay_Sagebrush and Jerry Miculek do fine because they shoot them a lot.

P.S. I have interacted with a gentleman who shot himself in the thigh pulling a J frame out of his pocket under what he considered to be life threatening conditions. No one was injured but him.

I read that part and had to smile.

I may have popped a few bunnies in the noggin on body with a J Frame, but I am not quite in the same league as Jerry.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I did however make it a practice to shoot out to 50 yards on a standard qual target when I was carrying a gun for a living with my 442 BUG. It really was not all that hard once you master the trigger (and have younger eyes). But again, it is nothing like JM shoots. Having shot the same matches such as SOF world 3 gun way back in the day and seeing him burn down targets, I can attest, he is on a whole other level. I am human..
cool

BTW,, if you guys want dang fine J Frame, I would absolutely suggest you put your name on the list for one of the Lipsey's and Smith & Wesson Ultimate Carry J Frames.

They are very well thought out guns.

Plus they have sights that will make longer range hits no big deal.

cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com