There are a lot of things we can do. We can shoot smaller calibers. A long time ago I shot .270 Win.. , then went to a .243 Win. for deer . A few years after that , I bought a .223 Rem. so I went from 54 gr. of powder and 130 gr. of lead to 27 gr. of powder and 55 gr. of lead. However, the last 5 yrs. I have hardly shot my guns. I can walk outside and be shooting my bow in 2 minutes. No primers or powder. I imagine I saved thousands of rounds of ammo. There is also and AWFUL lot of .22LR out there,, and I dont think they are selling very fast. So, just go get some 22 LR and have fun.. A 36 gr. of lead and about 2 gr. of powder is all a 22 is and a round is the same price as a primer. I have not bought any reloading supplies in 4 yrs. This year I came across Speer 308 150gr. some .270 150 gr. round nose bullets for 10 cents each . The store clerk told me a customer died.. I also bought 1,000 Speer 22 cal. 55 gr. bullets from Graf's for $146 with tax and all. Just shoot less. The price will go down.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23