I bought most of my stuff before these insane prices and still have enough to carry me through these hard times.One reason I still have a good amount is,I don't have a lot of loaded ammo stored away in boxes.I make up ammo as I need it.I bought a lot of brass,mostly once fired.Bought bullets that can be used in several different cartridges of the same caliber.Worked up loads for my rifles that shoot well with more than one type of powder so if I run out of one powder I still have other powders that work.So by changing my habits from stored ammo to stored components,my supplies are lasting much longer.The sad part is as long as these ground wars across the world continue,government contracts with deadlines,are going to take priority with manufactures and keep supplies to us limited with high prices.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............