Hey Z1R... You show me yours, I'll show you mine. Oh, cancel that - wrong gender! smile smile smile
Dang these pix limits. A small montage as taken from both rifles = same models both in 7x57 and 221 is vintage 1951, other is 1950. Marked in English: Made in Czechoslovakia. Butt plates are finely checkered steel bolt handles flat. Bottom metal is of "shotgun pattern trigger bow as ornate but separate in a fancy sporting fashion. Lightweight, good handling. I have European scope & bit tall mount for one as fitting either of course! What else... Except to say quality product.

Concerning "round bolt handle, 'IF' with guide rib, no comment. If without guide rib then I believe late war or early CZ post-production. I have once such bolt. Minty-as new, that came with a CZ military model and 01.66 dated 7.61 NATO barrel. That bolt didn't work well in the thumb cut style action as getting hung up in closing right at the said "cut". Replacing with proper guide rib bolt in as action intended for such, instantly cured the problem as headspace yet to be determined... smile

I've included pix of the bolt shroud and unique safety configuration.

Best!
John

Attached Images
R221-3.jpg (25.94 KB, 128 downloads)
R221-5U.jpg (21.11 KB, 129 downloads)
R65-4U.jpg (25.49 KB, 129 downloads)
R65-13.jpg (27.14 KB, 129 downloads)
R221-12U.jpg (31.18 KB, 129 downloads)