Plumbdog;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day down in Florida is seasonally appropriate and tolerable and that you're well.

As z1r mentioned above, the Hussar action was a Brno made one.

They also had a line of converted Lee Enfield barreled actions that were usually No 4 Mk 1 - I think?

Whether or not they built stuff on war surplus actions like Churchill did, again I've heard about some but can't recall handling one, so I can't say.

We see a fair few Parker Hale variants up here and like Husqvarna rifles, I've given up on attempting to ever speak in absolutes.

Just in the last couple years I've had folks show me Husky rifles that I had no clue they'd put together, but apparently they did, because there it was.

Back to Parker Hale, the last ones that were offered were Santa Barbara made Mauser actions, or better said any that I saw were.

They built one that took a detachable box mag that is of course unobtanium now. I've seen them at local gun shows for north of $200CDN.

Anyways sir, when I re-read all this, I see that once again I've introduced more questions than actual answers.

Sorry about that, but all the best with all the rest outside the Parker Hale realm.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"