Mr. Z, what's up? My assertion of small ring ZG47 models produced. Offer of proof in pix available upon request. Your request and my 'timely' fulfilment. Ball in your court. Foul! As cryptic non-response in game format altered in Childs' game portending, "I spy with my little eye..." Adult game of failure of ball in your court, as timely taking objections or exceptions to evidence tendered. The non-responsive cryptic remark of "awaiting"! A central precept in rules of debate and the military. Debate as" failure of meaningful response" taken as presumption arisen of full acceptance of proposition asserted as valid as evidence presented as "conclusive" of that proposition. Military context of no gripes, "make your case or forfeit your cause and move on'! smile

Feisty old man here and for sure, the shame if you're not! A sad situation if you're a young whippersnapper and acting the part without either aged countenance nor cane to waive!
For me, coming away from an interesting Thread with neither "Point Set" in assertion even as humbled by "wrong", qw vqlu4e 'learning opportunity' for me; denied! Dang!

Best!
John