Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Still waiting on proof there cousinfucker….either post it up or apologize you slimy little liar!

I’m not going to spoon feed you your mush boomer. You know what you posted.

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui….why would I post that I’ve never been there when a couple of years ago I posted about taking Stubbs to Maui? 😂😂

You have always been an annoying little dumbfuck that’s insignificant and worthless but now you’ve descended into an abject LIAR!

“When Stubbs arrived, after Turkey hunting in Tennessee with Renegade and checking out creeks and potential creek diving locations with Valsdad, he was finally here on our little island in Washington state. I introduced him to some old relics in one of my cabinets, a race based fishing lure that Stubbs found hilarious and comforting since they’re both black. A couple days later Stubbs was on a 737 headed west to Maui. He had a great time and was a trouble free traveling companion.”

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-great-again-grand-american-tour-thread

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~