New to the forum. Nosler bullets are indeed becoming painful to buy, but that seems to be the case with everything in general these days. Up here in Canada we are really being hung out to dry by many of the dealers. Buying directly from Nosler is not an option, as they do not ship to Canada, so we are faced with the addition of shipping and customs related costs to the dealers up here, not to mention the horrible exchange rate for our Canadian dollar. Tack on the mark up dealers are adding on and provincial and federal sales taxes and it makes one think twice before buying them...if they even have any in stock to purchase.

Fortunately I have always believed in having a good stockpile of the reloading components I like, so that I can weather the not infrequent shortages at the retailers. As prices have escalated I have made it a practice to use the much cheaper cup and core bullets from Speer and Hornady if I a just burning powder at the range and getting in some trigger time. With the expensive fodder I have my loads I have worked up for the various cartridges I shoot and save that ammunition for range verification prior to a hunt and the hunt itself.

I like Nosler bullets and have been using them for over 50 years. I won't stop using them, but I certainly have changed how I use them.